Does Fox News not like modern America – Don Lemon
On Wednesday, Fox News host Laura Ingraham dropped the pretenses around her normally lightly coded rants and said that “the America we know and love doesn’t exist anymore” because of “massive demographic changes.”

On Thursday night, CNN’s Don Lemon took on the subject with a panel that included Van Jones and Republican commentator Amanda Carpenter.
Jones said that Ingraham had “dropped the dog whistle” when it came toracism and picked up a megaphone.

“I was appalled by her comments and I’m more appalled by her attempt to try to walk them back today, as if we didn’t hear what she said,” Jones said. “If she wanted to do what they usually do, what they usually do is they say ‘We don’t like undocumented immigrants or illegal immigrants because it’s not safe for the country, it’s about the rule of law.’ She did not say that. I was shocked because she dropped all the pretense last night. She said this is about demographic changes. I’m sorry, that means race and ethnicity. Look it up. So for the first time in a while, she came with no kind of pretense and she said her problem with the changes is race.”

Carpenter, who once worked as a staffer for Ted Cruz, said that as a young Republican woman she had idolized Ingraham.

No longer.

“I know I’m not the only youngish Republican woman who feels disillusioned and here’s what really grates me about Laura’s comments last night,” she said. “Her favorite thing to do is go on the air and lecture people about how liberals hate America. I have a lot of policy difference with liberals like Van. I know he loves America. I know we can agree that America’s ideals are based on anybody can come here if you share our values, work hard, and get ahead. She said the opposite last night… and so, Laura, I want to know, who is the one who really hates America?”

Inspodreams · August 10, 2018 at 5:45 am

The Nazi whore, Ingraham, is begging Hispanics and black people to vote Democrat. She doesn't want you here. She thinks you're scum.

John Frank · August 10, 2018 at 5:52 am

Demographic changes? Right! I guess that explains the Gentrification of every predominantly black neighborhood in the nation.

Manuel Gomez · August 10, 2018 at 5:54 am

Lol. Laura lock yourself in Antartica.

John Frank · August 10, 2018 at 5:55 am

Laura Ingraham is nothing more than a money whore manipulated by the fringe and the donor wealthy to preach the racial hatred until it comes to a head. Once people start actually dying and her check takes a nose dive she will change her opinions. As if America was ever white?HAHAHAHAHAHA! There were black people on the Mayflower! No they were not slaves.

Knowledge is Power · August 10, 2018 at 6:02 am

Is this news…CNN hates FOX, FOX hates CNN. Why don't we have some normal professional journalism instead of this finger pointing bias agenda driven propaganda. MSM is an utter joke period. From an Independent.

fraalapar · August 10, 2018 at 6:16 am

Fox news viewers %94 white. Fox news viewer majority nearly dead, as is fox news.

tahoe tight · August 10, 2018 at 6:31 am

She should be fired just like Rosanne, l hate racism. If you cut us we all bleed the same damn color. God is not judging us by race

jjboys215 · August 10, 2018 at 6:33 am

Ingraham only said out loud what ALL #trumpist used to only think in private or at their Klan rallies