Louis Farrakhan, infamous racist, appeared alongside less infamously racist Sharpton, Jackson, and Clinton: https://tinyurl.com/yb9ffwru

Support my work via donation:

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Styxhexenhammer666

Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Styxhexenhammer666/
Steemit: https://steemit.com/@styxhexenhammer
Dailymotion: https://www.dailymotion.com/Styxhexenhammer666

Tiger Tough · September 1, 2018 at 1:51 pm

ABC and their Monkey Business 🙄

Bryan McHugh · September 3, 2018 at 2:22 am

Farrakhan is also a failed Calypso singer. Good upload Carl! You are doing very good. Please keep in mind that President Trump's restructuring DOJ is watching not only you but me too. Nothing like having my own DOJ breathing down my neck non stop AND being pro Trump at the same time. I need a vacation….

Tom Yost · September 3, 2018 at 2:32 am

did bill show up on the Lolita express to the funeral

hellsunicorn · September 3, 2018 at 2:56 am

This is not the first time that MSNBC has done something like this. Back around 2010 there was a black protester at an Obama campaign appearance (I think for a mid-term congressional election) that open-carried his AR-15. MSNBC edited their footage so that you couldn't see his face or hands and basically acted like he was white to try and stir up racial tensions, and then was forced to apologize for it because several YouTube channels called them out on it and went viral.

I don't recall ABC ever doing anything quite this blatant, but I haven't really followed said network that much so I doubt I'd know if they did.

Evalation · September 3, 2018 at 6:37 am

They didn't show Farrakhan because he is a black separationist and pro black self determination. Sharpton and Jackson are all about exploiting whitey and everything he built, like their hero MLK Jr. They claim white people are so racist and vile that we are just an irredeemable race, yet they say we are also racist if blacks are not allowed to live with us. Try jumping through those mental hoops without faceplanting.

Robert Montoya · September 3, 2018 at 7:27 am

Farrakhan can eat shit

Nobody · September 3, 2018 at 9:43 am

The anti propaganda information you give is what i deem as your most valuable content.
Please keep it up

Riding Dirty In Oklahoma · September 3, 2018 at 12:33 pm

Vampire Hillary…Trump's put a damper on her child sacrificing…blood drinking…organ harvesting empire….maybe the bitch will croak in public soon…

White Devil · September 3, 2018 at 1:38 pm

Obama and Farrakhan are friends. The media buried the photo of them laughing it up back when Obama was a senator because they thought it would hurt his chances at the presidency.

ydely Suarez · September 3, 2018 at 2:25 pm

How was Hillary Clinton going to run a country if she can’t even walk! 😅

Gary Anthony McLoughlin · September 3, 2018 at 3:45 pm

The Left are Despicable scum who will never see power again

Candace Reynolds · September 3, 2018 at 3:52 pm

Farrakhan went in on Hillary thats why they x him out

Andy F. · September 3, 2018 at 5:16 pm

The far-left is known for being antisemitic and for defending anti-white racists. They also, ironically, defend and love conservative Muslims even though conservative Muslims are to the right of fascists and Nazis.

Tee Jay · September 3, 2018 at 9:46 pm

No he’s just opposite of your four fathers so why do you have a problem!!! Oh because he love HIS people, so do y’all that’s why your forefathers set this system up to make sure their insecurities of the brown man won’t be obvious when it just that OBVIOUS!!!!

Destiny Rushmore · September 3, 2018 at 10:55 pm

have some respect for min farrakhan

LionOfCyberAVE · September 3, 2018 at 11:21 pm

Every iota of a cracker

Sam Semantic · September 4, 2018 at 1:27 am

Regardless of religion, Aretha focused on the Black community. She saw two concepts with the same solution. For real, I’m not muslim, but their community seems to be more in tune with the community than Christians. Their wear less jewelry (Jesus pieces), less black on black crime, etc. Aretha supported Al, Jessie, and Louis…. Sam Sem

Stinky Monkee · September 4, 2018 at 4:23 am

Louis is a hate preacher. His attacks against the Jews are wrong

Nick Taylor · September 4, 2018 at 6:35 am

There is no way I could be at a service or function and someone else is escorting my wife. Whether she and I are at each others throats or not she's my old lady and in public we need to be seen as a UNIT. That's my outlook on it. Great analysis Styx… I'm digging it.

raw dog · September 4, 2018 at 6:59 am

I must tell the truth, yes slick Willie is a rapist,pervert and pedophile but if that 25 year old hoochie mamma in that sckimpy little outfit was shaking her tight young ass in front of me I would have been oogling that shit too.

Augie doggie and Mimi !! · September 4, 2018 at 9:09 am

Kinda like they do Cyntha Mckenny

Lincoln clay · September 4, 2018 at 12:59 pm

Since when you crackers intrested in Aretha Franklin

William Denison · September 4, 2018 at 2:09 pm

It's not really good taste to make fun of Aretha Franklin's dead body.

Reinaldo Castellano · September 4, 2018 at 2:43 pm

This was a funeral remembering a great artist instead they use it for political tactics feel very sad for the family this people have no respect at all for the dead my prayers for the family of this great artist who brought love happiness and respect for the music.

The Over/UnderThinker · September 4, 2018 at 3:09 pm

Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan: they all want a strong, black community as long as they can be in charge of it, which requires it be separate from white people because white people would never follow them. The could care less how rich/poor the black community is as long as there is plenty of gravy for them to skim off of the top.

They are not Black identitarians, they are Green ($$$) identitarians.

Heather Riede · September 4, 2018 at 4:43 pm

I will breathe a huge sigh of relief and jubilation once Hillary is dead! Hurry up and get here already!

hello hun · September 4, 2018 at 4:44 pm

Bill Clinton, addicted to ass smell.

Cloudfeather Bigthunder · September 4, 2018 at 4:56 pm

how bout the bishop grabbin ariana's boob

iraqattacks · September 4, 2018 at 4:59 pm

it's hitlery's gonorrhea between her cankle legs turning them to mush

Werewolf · September 5, 2018 at 1:30 am

Poor lil Taco I hate America Grande got her titty groped by a black preacher & then ole uncle rapist Billy eye groped her.

Marc B. · September 5, 2018 at 1:31 am

The MSM selectively chooses what is fit for plebian consumption all of the time.

Mikkhiel Akbar · September 5, 2018 at 3:07 am

You are a unformed ignorant cracker

Young Jesus · September 5, 2018 at 4:30 am

I really do not like the fact that politicians were seated on stage, especially Bill Clinton who I feel caused high incarceration problems in the black community in the 90s. Also, mixture of Christian music artist and secular music artist kind of threw me off .

Lachezz · September 5, 2018 at 12:46 pm

Lol Big UP’s To Farrakhan! He’s Amazing 😉

Morch _ · September 5, 2018 at 5:32 pm

6:32 premature “that’s about all”

Haydan James · September 5, 2018 at 8:31 pm

white people always have something to say lol and Aretha wanted him there so fuck your views.

Nerthus · September 6, 2018 at 9:11 am

Farrakhan is not that bad tbh. He drops major truth bombs and he does not hate whites. Jews don't like him, that is all.

Zach Payne · September 6, 2018 at 2:49 pm

As a white identitarian I have no problem with farrakhan. Black nationalists are our ally. I say we give them their own state.

Saint777 Martyrdom · September 6, 2018 at 7:46 pm

I admire any race that stands up to commie Marxist elitist Jews.

Mark Moody · September 6, 2018 at 9:23 pm

They had a racist guy

AB Starx · September 7, 2018 at 7:24 am

You speak of Minister Louis Farrakhan as a racist, I'm curious to know how you define the word; "racism." It's interesting that Caucasian people frequently and very loosely use the term(s), "racism" "racist" yet, they seldom use the word(s) in the correct context, nor do they properly define it. Furthermore, what's even more troubling to me is the establishment of a definition of word(s), "racism" "racist" by the oppressor. I can't understand how the very group that necessitated the creation of the term, "racism" "racist" is allowed to define the word(s)? Additionally, I submit to you that Minister Farrakhan, is not a "racist," however he may very well exhibit prejudice behavior towards people with what we call white skin. The very term, "Racism" was created to described a system of White Supremacy, which effects all areas of people activity worldwide. It is perpetrated by Caucasian or white people against people who are considered black, brown, red and yellow to prevent the annihilation of the white race. In order for one to be a racist or to exhibit racism, one must have power and control; and one must be able to negatively effect the lives of the entire race of people. Minister Farrakhan does not have that type of power or control. Although, you seem to have quite a bit to say about Minister Farrakhan, it is obvious that you really don't know very much about him or the Nation of Islam.

Derek Thompson · September 7, 2018 at 4:24 pm

All the B.S. that we just had to endure with John McCain, we're soon going to have to repeat with Hydrogen Hillary. We're going to have to listen to a week or more of pure bullschitd about what a wonderful person this was in life…

Charlysteen Stevens · September 8, 2018 at 2:01 pm

In Stalin's Russia Alex Jones, and you, and all Politically Incorrect voices would have been silenced. In the 1965 film, Dr Zhivago, a man in transit to a gulag, who'd been convicted of being an "intellectual" (meaning he was not politically correct), raises his chained fists in the air and cries out, "I am the only free man on this train!" Is that where America is headed?