☼ Save on thousands of audiobooks → http://www.blinkist.com/pakman

Get more of Ben Dixon and The Benjamin Dixon Show!
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMCioqY4zblWt7Uw0E0VTGA
Twitter: @BenjaminPDixon https://twitter.com/benjaminpdixon?lang=en

–An astonished and possibly trolling audience member at Donald Trump’s rally is replaced with someone willing to cheer on the president

-Become a Member: https://www.davidpakman.com/membership

-Become a Patron: https://www.patreon.com/davidpakmanshow

-Follow David on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dpakman

-Follow David on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/david.pakman

-Follow the show on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/davidpakmanshow/

-Discuss on our subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/thedavidpakmanshow/

-Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/davidpakmanshow

-Get your TDPS Gear: http://www.davidpakman.com/gear

-Call the 24/7 Voicemail Line: (219)-2DAVIDP

-Timely news is important! We upload new clips every day, 6-8 stories! Make sure to subscribe!

Broadcast on September 7, 2018

MommyCassReborns · September 8, 2018 at 2:09 am

this was classic supper funny

Michael Berta · September 8, 2018 at 2:10 am

The symbolism of the rally guy getting replaced is too much. It's all coming unglued.

Jesse Keegan · September 8, 2018 at 2:10 am

Not gonna find a natural reaction to corporatist Deporter-in-Chief whistle-blower-targeting liar-about-change bank de-regulating big-pharma-blowing drone-happy Bush-tax-cut-permanent-making police-militarizing fascist-lite Obama because he's better at controlling his political theater.

freaker126 · September 8, 2018 at 2:10 am

a face of someone who just woke up from trump b.s. that's what truth look like!

Jr new · September 8, 2018 at 2:11 am

😇 😉The isolated face of sanity in a raging mad storm 😲😵

Pat Doyle · September 8, 2018 at 2:11 am

Sorry, but, "break all of the rules to do the right thing" is an oxymoron and just plain moronic! Where is the line in the rule of law dumbass? I almost subbed your channel, but this was SO stupid I did not! We are either a nation of laws and norms, or we are NOT! You are promoting the left becoming exactly like the right because you agree with them! Anything you do is OK because YOU are "right" and fuck everyone who disagrees! When you adopt the tactics of evil people you become as evil as they are! Oliver North thought it was "right" to defy congress and the constitution and help Reagan in Iran/Contra – I am sure of this – I have spoken to him personally! He was happy to break the rules to do what HE thought was right! So now you want Democrats and the left to be as amoral as the right to promote your agenda? Fuck that! We stand on the side of the rule of law and norms of decent behavior. We cannot abandon that just because an insane orangutan/human hybrid was elected by the right.

Clifton Bonner · September 8, 2018 at 2:12 am

I need that video download it is priceless somebody send me the link

Mr. Chandler · September 8, 2018 at 2:14 am

All I'm going to say is this that one individual in Montana actually had The Bravery to listen just like Hitler when he doesn't like what's being said about him he said he sends in the Gestapo and that's exactly what they did to that young man… I've been to Montana it's a beautiful state it's a beautiful place to live that's got some good people what someone in Montana started behind Donald Trump said what the f***is this guy talking about… Hell they need to interview him. You just told the state of Montana it's your fault if they impeach me when he's surrounded by criminals the rich and the affluent for taking advantage of this opportunity really

Omari West · September 8, 2018 at 2:15 am

weaponized ignorance – great conceptualisation of what’s going on. thanks bro.

Charles Massey · September 8, 2018 at 2:15 am

That dude is a genius. He rocked that!

Sheila Smith · September 8, 2018 at 2:16 am

Stop insulting morons

Einalem 1976 · September 8, 2018 at 2:16 am

Benjamin!!!

firefox5926 · September 8, 2018 at 2:16 am

2:23 reminds me of how stalin used to have people removed from photographs lol

Plexico Jackson · September 8, 2018 at 2:16 am

An 8:40 second video with no substance about a 5 second clip. Is there any evidence that she was actually replacing him or is this just your assumption?

Mairead Ford · September 8, 2018 at 2:17 am

…Truth and intellect aren't weapons. "The masters tools won't dismantle the masters house." When they go low we go high.
Weapons are for forcing others to do as you bid.
Leftists have better policy because it IS thoughtful and constructive. What we need is a population educated enough to make the right choices.

ehla 01 · September 8, 2018 at 2:18 am

Paid actors, those people are really paid actors. That's how trump's world works. Everything for him works as a reality show. So sick.

sarah dean · September 8, 2018 at 2:18 am

Well that George W Bush is loving life, he's just happy he isn't the daftest president.

195511SM · September 8, 2018 at 2:18 am

I remember attending 2 of Bernie's events in Reno back in 2015 & 2016…..( later becoming one of his Nevada delegates )…….and at his 2nd appearance, encountered a sizable group of his supporters huddled together in a separate little area. One of them told me they were mostly the local campaign office staffers, and THEY were the ones who got to serve as the 'backdrop'. I also attended 1 of Trump's appearances ( I only went for the comedy stylings….& I was offered the free ticket….) It was the day AFTER that 1st republican candidates debate down in Las Vegas. Around Nov. of 2015?. A very morose crowd compared to the enthusiastic gathering at the Sanders events. I think Trump's rally opened with a pator giving a prayer, followed by the pledge of allegiance. I jut stared straight ahead with my hands jammed in my pockets during both. All Trump talked about was how the media was against him at the prior night's debate. I walked out after about 20 minutes. Sadly……after the DNC rigged their primaries & caucuses in Hillary's favor…….in order to STEAL the nomination from Bernie…..and then BLOCKED any 3rd party nominees from appearing on our ballot in Nevada…..I ended up giving my vote to Trump. It was like having to choose which pile of stinky dog-squeeze to step in. Will the DNC successfully rig everything in 2018 & 2020 AGAIN……in order to BLOCK the progressives? Or will they have finally learned their lesson?

SomeRandom · September 8, 2018 at 2:19 am

Paid to be there.. wtf is with trump and still these rallies.Its so lame.. Run the country, stop talking

Carabel Conchas · September 8, 2018 at 2:20 am

Nice job mang.

Scott T · September 8, 2018 at 2:21 am

My guess, they are using hand signals and facial expressions to communicate with the Russians or a group connected to the Russians.

195511SM · September 8, 2018 at 2:21 am

Remember back when we used to laugh at the notion that we even had Dan Quayle as a VP? Then we got the W….and now THIS orange clown.

artvandelay1967 · September 8, 2018 at 2:22 am

somethings different with David Pakman today…..cant quite put my finger on it…

kami sama · September 8, 2018 at 2:22 am

Lol

Arthur Menges · September 8, 2018 at 2:22 am

Even the staged crowd members are not able to keep up the charade.