👕 Order your shirts here: https://Teespring.com/stores/MarkDice
📲 Tip me though PayPal: http://www.PayPal.me/MarkDice
📲 Sponsor me on Patreon: http://Patreon.com/MarkDice

📙 Order my book, “The True Story of Fake News” from Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2qhICdo or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Venmo me: @MarkDice
Cash App me: $MarkDice

Thanks for helping me stay fan funded with tips since YouTube is demonetizing a lot of my videos. We can’t let them stop us, so let’s keep rocking!

If you read books, check out my Amazon author’s page here:
http://amazon.com/author/markdice?tag=theresimani-20 or download them from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Copyright © 2018 by Mark Dice. All Rights Reserved.

Mark Dice · September 8, 2018 at 4:29 am

👕 Order your shirts here: https://Teespring.com/stores/MarkDice
🚨 Tip me though PayPal: http://www.PayPal.me/MarkDice
🚨 Sponsor me on Patreon: http://Patreon.com/MarkDice
📕 Order my book ‘The True Story of Fake News’ from Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2qhICdo
or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

ron policy · September 8, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Your smokin crack Barry.. STFU ……America doesn't give a DAMN about your opinion

Diana Gero · September 8, 2018 at 1:26 pm

I can't believe he's trying to grab President Trump's accomplishments!…..oh wait, It's Obama, nevermind!!

Bill Farmer · September 8, 2018 at 1:26 pm

What magic wand does he have? Common sense you boob.

Look Up · September 8, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Can't stand looking at him let alone listening to that voice. What a puss

Ashley Toerien · September 8, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Does Obummer not know that he's style of speech is no longer attractive to listen to and that most people are done with politicians in general

Star Dust · September 8, 2018 at 1:26 pm

🤣🤣🤣🤣 You're awesome man 😂😂😂😂

Antonio Montana · September 8, 2018 at 1:27 pm

TRUMP=MAGIC WAND!

Tammy P · September 8, 2018 at 1:27 pm

This DISASTER of a President couldn’t keep a 3% GDP for any year he was President….. remember this is a President that said America was a bully and too big for its britches…… this narcissistic bag of wind thank GOD is gone……..I had all I could do to listen to this failed pos again…. 8 years was 7 and a half too much!

Robert Truman · September 8, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Thank you mr. Mark Dice for all your diligent work. It truly amazes me how some people in this great country of ours can be so brainwashed and how anyone can be so arrogant and egotistic to stand up in front of people and bald faced lie like these politicians can. Trying to cover up and piggyback accomplishments made by mr. Trump I've heard this rhetoric over and over again it's such a farce. Is a damn shame that we still can't have institutions to put the mentally ill in like we used to so many state hospitals have been abandoned and demolished or turned into a haunted Museum tour. When our tax dollars should go to rebuilding new facilities for these lunatics it would solve a lot of these problems like the school shootings and other issues that plague Society because of mental illness. Obama was nothing more than a puppet for the establishment oh I could go on and on and on but I'll stop here thank you Mark Dice keep up the good work.

bchansens · September 8, 2018 at 1:27 pm

had to pause the video before it was even 1 sec in after seeing Barry's face. Can't even look at this buffoon anymore.

Al Lex · September 8, 2018 at 1:27 pm

GranPBama

Alternative News South Africa · September 8, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Mark, you are on point, not to mention hilarious in this video!

Thomas Eggle · September 8, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Another "I'm smarter than you" sleeping lecture by a guy who has his head so far up his own ass that it's like he's not been paying attention to a damn thing. He is the prototype of how out of touch these moronic Dems truly are.

Crypto Kevin · September 8, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Everything Obama says is the exact opposite: He increased racial tensions, he is part of the status quo, etc. What a liar.

indo wong · September 8, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Obama now sounds like Hillary Clinton…too pathetic

Russ Akins · September 8, 2018 at 1:27 pm

What's even more astounding is the number of clapping clowns in the audience. SMH!

Anthony Carano · September 8, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Obama is part of the reason Trump won. So glad he is back in the mix before the mid terms. Mark thanks for the Saturday video.

BravoTone · September 8, 2018 at 1:27 pm

3:54– I think that's the nicest thing Obama has ever said about Trump. xD

Jim Mc Neil · September 8, 2018 at 1:27 pm

obama the arrogant communist !/traitor

yaboyGOODVIBES · September 8, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Why can't people applaud improvements in the country even if the other side is responsible for it? I understand the left doesn't like Trump, but why are they trying to take credit for his accomplishments? Its pathetic

A2Bproductions1 · September 8, 2018 at 1:28 pm

the more the demo try to smear trump the more pepole see how mentally deranged they are

Larry Denny · September 8, 2018 at 1:28 pm

Yup 8 years and the month AFTER is when he had an effect… An effect he didnt even know was possible…

TimeforaChange InGovernment · September 8, 2018 at 1:28 pm

I actually become physically ill, & want to vomit, every time I hear this evil, hateful, racist, anti-American, muslim, faggot, DICK-traitor, muHOMObumer spewing bullshit lies, from the huge, gaping, asshole, that's in the middle of this demonic creature's face.

Larry Major · September 8, 2018 at 1:28 pm

This is to all of you who wanted Hillary as first woman president . Hillary told her then advisor in 2005 Di)ck Morris this "the average Democrat voters are stupid and easily manipulated ." Hillary had two faces the one she presented to her supporters and then the real Hillary Clinton who her security saw daily . Hillary would tell them get the F away from me get my F-in bags ,get that F-in dog away from me and that is how she treated her security . She called Donna Brazil a water buffalo and an idiot The 2 faces of Hildabeast Clinton .

Jesse Ting · September 8, 2018 at 1:28 pm

Obama will go to jail soon for the treasonous Iranian scandal…fingers crossed! The WORST POTUS in history!

Erik Mattson · September 8, 2018 at 1:28 pm

Yes and Barack Obama the black unemployment rate reached a record high during his presidency never got below 10% during his presidency

Ogreth Anon · September 8, 2018 at 1:28 pm

That crack smoking retard …….. Wow, just wow…

Almost Out Of Time · September 8, 2018 at 1:28 pm

Obama…I dub thee King of Projection.

Son of Ode · September 8, 2018 at 1:28 pm

Kenyan become American president, it amost make America become sh!thole, almost…thank God Trump came in to turn the direction, yeah America is going to be grear again.

williewaterbug · September 8, 2018 at 1:28 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Glaze · September 8, 2018 at 1:28 pm

I thought I hated Bill AND hills of but then he comes back.
His speech sucks I hate is pacing.

Catoosa Dawg · September 8, 2018 at 1:28 pm

The (((deep state))) is sending out their prompt reading race baiter to try to corral the Goyim…