Ben Shapiro and the “factual feminist” and Christina Hoff Sommers discuss how the #MeToo movement attacks allies, especially men, who agree with the cause, but want to make rational judgments concerning the varying levels of offense.

WATCH the full episode here: https://youtu.be/8LCzqoL7t7w

Brought to you by:

PolicyGenius.com
ExpressVPN
HelixSleep.com/BenGuest

DoceMeVeritatum · September 9, 2018 at 3:36 pm

This is the Big Problem. There are no ethics or morals involved with these movements. Just Revenge and Power.
That is why we need God.

Phil Mc Cracken · September 9, 2018 at 3:39 pm

Only weak men would let this beat them!!!

Mark Morris · September 9, 2018 at 3:42 pm

Record everything.

Vin Stalk · September 9, 2018 at 3:43 pm

This movement will just be used by another movements like those ugly feminists, antifa, Linda Sasour and BLM to further their idiotic agenda. So its not really worthy to invest ones time in this group.

GoldenShower Potato · September 9, 2018 at 3:48 pm

just separate men and women at work. or just walk away. There is teleconference and email, sms, why do you need to talk in person. Never be alone with a woman, you are just asking to be falsely accused. False accusations are more common than you think although they want to project a narrative that it is rare. False accusations have been cheered and promoted by feminism. Mattress girl, look it up.

phil gibbs · September 9, 2018 at 3:52 pm

Feminism like radical islam is about power and privilege and hatred of white men and western civilization. Feminist identity with radical islamists by dyeing their hair purple, cutting it short and wearing Isis/Antifa ski masks and black uniforms.

I.P. Knightley · September 9, 2018 at 3:57 pm

#MenToo

Cody LaDuke · September 9, 2018 at 3:57 pm

You should have Gad Saad and Yaron Brook on, not necessarily at the same time, although the more, the merrier. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dontlie Tome · September 9, 2018 at 3:57 pm

Actually, some people deserve the Metoo. NBC was just found out to be actively covering up for the Weinstein pervert.

Gigi24678 · September 9, 2018 at 3:58 pm

The Matt Damon situation bothered me so much. Having an opinion nowadays is a social and apparently an occupational suicide. Lol sounds like communism to me.

Allen Turner · September 9, 2018 at 3:59 pm

It is 2018 Clearly the Majority of Women Hate Men
#metoo #timesup #killallmen #killallwhitemen #yesallmen
3rd/4th wave Feminist Hate all men and boys cult Religious War on Men.

c s · September 9, 2018 at 4:03 pm

the good thing about the #Metoo movement is you know which women to avoid. these women are selfish, murdering, envies, greedy, disrespectful, liars. they give real women a bad name. if you form an angry mob to accuse men of crimes you didnt report. maybe you are the criminal

Rags Toriches · September 9, 2018 at 4:03 pm

Asia Argento kind of gave the game away. When she said #MeToo, she wasn't kidding.

Tora Chan · September 9, 2018 at 4:04 pm

The movement will never be ruined, because women will move the goalpost and find a way to make men capitulate to their demands again

Xbox one · September 9, 2018 at 4:07 pm

Metoo unless its someone i like. Look at the argento story and what happened on bill maher this week with al franken.

Bernie Katzroy · September 9, 2018 at 4:10 pm

Hey if you were successful, not necessarily rich some women now a days see that as opportunity just to gain dome mediocre $

mr watcherofolde · September 9, 2018 at 4:18 pm

Damon dropped Driver like a hot rock-she's still mad.

Deadpool · September 9, 2018 at 4:18 pm

A man held a door open for me. #MeToo

Donja McGuire · September 9, 2018 at 4:23 pm

These crazy women are not looking for equality. They are looking to do to men what was once done to women. They don't want to learn from the past, they want to reverse roles and reenact it!!! I'm frightened for my little boy to be growing up in this wacky backwards world! We should be equal! Equal!! =

concerta56 · September 9, 2018 at 4:25 pm

How about all mothers (conservative & liberals) teach there sons when they come of age the positive/negative of female nature. Come on get real! "I am not anti woman, I am anti uninformed" -Rollo Tomassi

GW H · September 9, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Metoo movement is just a legitimization of PMS.

777Wolf777 · September 9, 2018 at 4:36 pm

It's the usual monkey see monkey do, except that today people are a lot dumber than before.

Independence In Mind · September 9, 2018 at 4:38 pm

Metoo started as something good. IT started as a way to give people the courage to come out as survivors and form a community. Find other survivors and share stories and realize you arenโ€™t alone.
That being said it quickly turned Into a witch hunt. It became an easy way for women to falsely accuse men and claim a man raped them when they compliment their looks etc.
Matt Damon is right. Sexual assaults and rape is not the same as being cat called or being patted on the ass or even complimented and the feminists have made the me too movement into anything they want to consider rape that can ruin a mans life is now rape.
Itโ€™s absurd.
Itโ€™s sad to see something that started off as such a good thing go down the shitter but now itโ€™s too late. The me too movement is done for. Feminists have ruined it.

See bee · September 9, 2018 at 4:39 pm

My ex wife used to LOVE being in public and embarrassing me. We'd be out drinking and have a disagreement on something which lead to arguing and she'd always start pushing ,clawing and slapping me and thr moment I would grab her arms to stop from being physically abused she would yell "Dont you hit me"….well then of course everyone is staring at me like I just hit this poor little lady. Having that authority has always been their but being a lady means knowing you have that ability but not abusing it. Save it for when u get home and tell me I'm sleeping on the couch, or dont cook supper for a week and watch me crawl on hand and knee back to your side, but now it has been misused to that extent and nobody is listening anymore. Nobody takes them seriously anymore and that is kinda sad. So Minnie Driver , sorry….nobody wants to hear it

Milan Tique · September 9, 2018 at 4:44 pm

All these movements are stupid

Ben E · September 9, 2018 at 4:46 pm

Guys if you really think about it no one can be rascit because there is only one race: the human race

Im Yu · September 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm

The movement will suffer a natural extinction: Dedicated followers will be sickly old maids with no offspring.

Ashley Spears · September 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm

Me too commercial before this video….

Jennifer Noonan · September 9, 2018 at 4:50 pm

I am a rape, sex trafficking and child molestation survivor. All harrasment is bad but Matt is right there are degrees. There was no point in mentioning it though only because of that sort of reaction. I do feel we all need to pay attention to the parts of our society which have allowed men like Harvey to continue abusing others without consequince. There is a real problem with sex abuse not being taken seriously. I mean, if people still pity registered sex offenders who were rightfully charged fro rape or molestation then that shows you how sick our society is.
I live in Oregon which is on of the few states that do not follow federal guidelines on keeping offenders on the public registry. No, there are rapists who neighbors won't know are registered because no one cares to put them in a public database. And if no one cares then that leaves room for more Harveys