Jon Voight is an outspoken Trump backer, and he made it clear that his support for the president was as fervent as ever in a recent interview.

The actor appeared on Fox News’s Life, Liberty & Levin on Sunday to discuss everything from politics to his pal, the late Burt Reynolds. Surprisingly, however, it wasn’t his ode to the actor that got him emotional…

Read More At:

Support The Show On Patreon:

Here’s Our Amazon Link:

Follow Kyle on Twitter:

Like the show on Facebook:

Clip from The Kyle Kulinski Show, which airs live on Blog Talk Radio and Secular Talk Radio Monday – Friday 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Eastern time zone.

Listen to the Live Show or On Demand archive at:

Check out our website – and become a member – at:

Rebecca L. · September 14, 2018 at 10:11 pm

Jesus Christ. Cult 45 still going strong I see.

Thadd G. · September 14, 2018 at 10:12 pm

Lost our compass for god so trump has to be the answer 🤣😂 what a joke.

Antoinette Orozco · September 14, 2018 at 10:12 pm

I can’t believe Angelina Jolie is the daughter of someone so far right.

Joseph Norte · September 14, 2018 at 10:12 pm

I can see why his daughter wants nothing to do with him.

Paul Judkins · September 14, 2018 at 10:13 pm

God bless that man….

The Left Side of Liberty · September 14, 2018 at 10:14 pm

I first saw John Voight in the National Treasure movies. I don't think I'll be able to watch them anymore.

MarcoA1971 · September 14, 2018 at 10:14 pm

Having money doesn't give you courage, logic, or common sense. Trump is a danger to people and the environment. He has accomplished a raise in racism and pollution.

This actor is a joke. Compass of God? He. Needs to search himself and see that Trump is far from being a compass of God.

R S L · September 14, 2018 at 10:15 pm

Just wanna point out the fact that Jon Voight won his Academy Award playing a paraplegic Vietnam veteran in Coming Home (1978), which I haven't seen but I assume it's not pro-establishment warmongering but I could be wrong because it was 40 fucking years ago.

Jon Voight
Academy Award Winning Actor

If Ray Donovan doesn't kill Micky next season I might have to do it myself.

ICE man · September 14, 2018 at 10:15 pm

Not as silly as the Bernie Sanders cult! That is the real scumbag con-man who claimed to be one of the poorest members in the Senate for the working man. Then said his campaign was all run on small private donations while his wife embezzled money from different colleges she was working with according to the FBI. Then took DNC payout to support Hillary for the rest of her campaign. What a progressive hero!

Ryan W. Featherston · September 14, 2018 at 10:17 pm

Jon Voight also appeared in the second Baby Geniuses movie.

Al Clark · September 14, 2018 at 10:17 pm

Oh suck it up Voight. You're dead wrong.

Matt Purvis · September 14, 2018 at 10:18 pm

Hey Mr Voight, have you heard of Bernie Sanders?

He didn't take a dime from corporations, and special interests. Sure, Trump funded his campaign for a while…but then he took every dollar he could from the very swamp he said he was going to drain. You're being fooled, and you seem to be using your religious beliefs to rationalize your ignorance.

cjsligo Jones · September 14, 2018 at 10:18 pm

WTF happened to this dude?

Wario · September 14, 2018 at 10:18 pm

I actually had to watch that whole show. So glad you made this segment on it

Brenda Mcloughlin · September 14, 2018 at 10:18 pm

That's voitism

Richard Owens · September 14, 2018 at 10:19 pm

So many of the Trumptards are just as old as Trump is! When I get so old that I start supporting people like Trump I hope someone has the decency to shoot me in the head!

Governor villa · September 14, 2018 at 10:19 pm

Gross 🤢

01101000 01100001 · September 14, 2018 at 10:20 pm

Where do they find these lunatics? Cringe af

RenegadeGamer · September 14, 2018 at 10:20 pm

PLATITUDES AND CLICHES.

Hellbroke Lucy Dupre · September 14, 2018 at 10:21 pm

I despise Voight and can no longer watch a movie with him in it.
The best part about Deliverance the movie, was when he was face down over the fallen log. Given that, I may be able to watch that movie again. 😆

Algie Evan DeWitt V · September 14, 2018 at 10:22 pm

Yeah… A businessman certainly isn't beholden to money or business interests like politicians are. Sure.