CNN recently held a ‘focus’ group of Republican women that believe Brett Kavanaugh is a great guy. It turns out, these women kind of work for the party. Sam Seder and the Majority Report crew discuss this.

We need your help to keep providing free videos! Support the Majority Report’s video content by going to http://www.Patreon.com/MajorityReport

Watch the Majority Report live M–F at 12 p.m. EST at youtube.com/samseder or listen via daily podcast at http://Majority.FM

Download our FREE app: http://majorityapp.com

SUPPORT the show by becoming a member: http://jointhemajorityreport.com

LIKE us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/MajorityReport

FOLLOW us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MajorityFM

SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube: http://youtube.com/SamSeder

José Hunter · September 25, 2018 at 3:53 am

Disgusting. Indefensible. I don't give a fuck that they are plants. They are supposed to represents actual members of the electorate. Is this what actual republican women believe? Then I sincerely say, deny them the vote. Call me nazi, call me communist, call me whatever the fuck you want.

I refuse to serve my daughters up to their predatory society. And feel free to report my ass, but I will gladly trade my life to protect my family, since the republican party will not.

Something Clever · September 25, 2018 at 3:54 am

Thank God. I couldn't even watch 2 minutes of them.

David V · September 25, 2018 at 3:54 am

Worst party bus ever.

HOBO RAIDERS · September 25, 2018 at 3:54 am

''Women for Kavanaugh.'' So cringeworthy…ugh

rhonda sampson · September 25, 2018 at 3:55 am

She might have liked it? wtf? i hope that happens to you vile bitches!. When someone covers your mouth and turns up the music,so people will not hear you, that is sexual abuse. Republiklans have no soul.

Winston C · September 25, 2018 at 3:55 am

Who would've thought… Lol.

moviedude22 · September 25, 2018 at 3:55 am

Jamie's the only one firing close to all cylinders in this discussion

Rumpled Trumpskin · September 25, 2018 at 4:00 am

I wonder if these dirt bags would have a problem if a 17 year old Black kid fondled their 15 year old daughter. My guess is that they'd care, whether it was that day, next week, in a year, or in 30 years. Republicans only care when it's someone they know.

Andrew H · September 25, 2018 at 4:00 am

I wish I could say I'm surprised.

ohcaltx · September 25, 2018 at 4:01 am

My gop-lady-dar is really bad. More than half of them look like guys to me.

David V · September 25, 2018 at 4:01 am

The GOP Operatives- This is the best they could do?

P W · September 25, 2018 at 4:02 am

The idea that Kavanaugh's "impeccible record" is somehow locked in and so no future event can change the status of his record is bizarre, but it explains how republicans convince themselves to follow such terrible people

AGARTHA STUDIO · September 25, 2018 at 4:03 am

Uh… If they're GOP operatives, wouldn't they be supporting Kavanaugh anyway? These videos get dumber & dumber…

J Rios · September 25, 2018 at 4:07 am

Fucking gross

Goodwins all access Media service provider · September 25, 2018 at 4:07 am

Is this what our children now have as role models shameful disgusting disgraceful women. Look this guy knows his guilty it’s crystal clear Kavanaugh has been prepared to take these women on with sponsors – operatives – PR firms and preconceived alibis hmmm all very suspicious and who’s paying for all this extra financial costs? As for Rosenstein… Nice try, trumpian distractions, all the misleading anonymous sources work for trump. Setting up the investigators to corrupt the process shut down the probe take down Mueller and end the investigation. Actions speak louder than words – the final act of a treacherous desperate lying conniving cheating corrupt criminal seemingly crooked racist traitorous selfish illegitimate president

1p6t1gms · September 25, 2018 at 4:08 am

I would like to hear each one of these people describe what they think the most ideal (world and country, if all would be that way) would look like to them.

Tripe · September 25, 2018 at 4:11 am

Every single one of those arguments was absurd and should have been blown out of the water by the interviewer immediately. They should have walked out of this "focus group" looking like fools. We keep letting people get away with these BS excuses and arguments and it's just getting worse because no one puts them in their place. They don't even know the whole story and they've already decided what is true and what isn't. No one in that room has any critical thinking skills whatsoever, including the interviewer. These people should be embarrassed and ashamed.

Roy Hogan · September 25, 2018 at 4:11 am

And maybe its precisely because he has compramot that makes him an ideal GOP Justice candidate to ensure his judgements stays loyal to their agenda.

Mar Mar · September 25, 2018 at 4:12 am

Ted Bundy was a boy scout.

Captain McFilth · September 25, 2018 at 4:14 am

"BUSTED: CNN's Republican Women For Kavanaugh Are Actually Republican Women For Kavanaugh"
Your title is stupid enough to be on a Fox News chyron.

Vernon Hector · September 25, 2018 at 4:14 am

those cuban women are spawns of that fascist batista and his "buddies"