The Daily Wire’s Matt Walsh breaks down all the reasons why that viral feminist song by Lynzy Lab is utterly wrong.

For more of Matt Walsh, click here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-matt-walsh-show/id1367210511?mt=2

Mathew Rhys · October 11, 2018 at 12:21 am

@0:33 I about shouted at the screen 'Move out of the city, you chuckle head!

Country living! The local might look at you funny, but they won't stop you from doing about anything.

The True Texan American · October 11, 2018 at 12:23 am

Where can you find this BS song?

SufamiDan · October 11, 2018 at 12:28 am

What's hilarious is that as a man I have most of the same problems.

Sculpin · October 11, 2018 at 12:36 am

Sounds like she's getting it mixed up… like every modern day woman.

raedwulf61 · October 11, 2018 at 12:39 am

Don't hire women.

MrBingogogo · October 11, 2018 at 12:39 am

I worry about getting the crap kicked out of me and/or murdered as that more commonly befalls men than women. I don't write songs about it, I just recognize the world has bad people in it and try to avoid them.

Names · October 11, 2018 at 12:49 am

I guess she lives in a black neighborhood.. hmm

Granville Higgins · October 11, 2018 at 12:54 am

Plenty Walmart photos that completely prove feminist incorrect.

el Negro Noche · October 11, 2018 at 12:58 am

Feminists are clinically brain dead! They just haven't realized it yet!

Chris Cox · October 11, 2018 at 1:04 am

You're a massive dickhead.

Tyler Durden · October 11, 2018 at 1:17 am

If she thinks she's oppressed here then send her to a muslim country where she can experience true oppression

Karen Pennington · October 11, 2018 at 1:56 am

looking at the comments here posted by men, is like looking at a snowflake tweet in reverse, lumping ALL women into one group to disparage and despise is the same thing the snowflakes do to men. Very sad, sickening and just wrong.

No Thank You · October 11, 2018 at 2:02 am

It's called shit testing. That is all she is doing. She is wanting to motivate men to respond so she can judge them. Granted it is happening at a vacuous social media level so it's only real value is in a form of grand standing.

david wagner · October 11, 2018 at 2:14 am

White women have no idea their time is up. What will happen to you white women when men stop talking to thus stop pursue you. More and more men are tired of being you human wallet and sperm donors.

MesmirizedByThatBooty · October 11, 2018 at 2:21 am

Who is this creature?

Heather Jones · October 11, 2018 at 2:25 am

Agreed! Too much whining.

Janet Lewis · October 11, 2018 at 2:28 am

I have her problem all the time . Its black men that do it though. I can't even pump gas without some black guy asking me for my number. When they don't get it, they spit in your face call you a racist white bitch. Hit your car. Its nasty. Young black men are the worst. I have never had a white guy treat me like that.

temporarysanity · October 11, 2018 at 2:35 am

I agree with most of what you say but you're wrong about pajamas.

Sam T. · October 11, 2018 at 2:37 am

I think I have that shirt…

_Suburban_ · October 11, 2018 at 2:59 am

Situational awareness is a real good idea regardless of gender

N Ex · October 11, 2018 at 3:06 am

Men get drafted and die in war way more than women. Men are sentence to twice the time for the same crime as women. Men's lives are roughly 10 years shorter than women but retirement ages to receive benefits are the same. Men are way more likely to die on the job than women. Men are way more likely to pay alimony and child support and lose custody of children than women. Men pay higher rates for insurance. More men are raped in the US more than women when including the prison system (that they are more likely to be in than women thanks to gender favoritism women get when sentencing). More men are victims of violent crimes than women. Men are more likely to be killed or seriously injured protecting a woman from danger than the other way around. More women file false sexual assault reports. Men are actually assaulted by their female spouses more than the other way around- men simply don't report when their wives hit them because of the shame they feel. There are thousands of shelters for abused women in this country but only ONE for men. Men go down with the ship to save women. In hostage situations, men are the last to be set free… if they live. Men are executed in third-world-countries at astronomically higher rates than women. Men get their genitals mutilated at birth more than women. Men are shamed when they leave the toilet seat up even though women have EYES and they can put the damn seat down themselves!!! SOOOO take off your pussy hats, sit down and STFU you bunch of lying, entitled, crybaby twats.

David Pumpkini · October 11, 2018 at 3:07 am

Maybe this is a racist feminist who lives in an MS13/Brack neighbourhood?

Rush Master · October 11, 2018 at 3:21 am

Seriously, does she want attention that bad?

laura duran · October 11, 2018 at 3:25 am

I watched the whole video and I listened with an open mind. I understand what you mean too. Yes, it has happened and will probably happen again. Women are not saints and some of us can be conniving assholes….just as bad as some men. What I think the point she was trying to make was that in a world that has been unfair to women for so long it's such a slap when you hear the leader of a nation listen to women telling their stories of assault and still say men have it harder. Any one that makes a false accusation deserves to be punished and only undermines the me too movement. But please try and understand the point she was trying to get across and maybe not pick apart every line.

Joey N · October 11, 2018 at 3:37 am

Funny enough, she’s a leftist. She’s on the side that wants to take away the right to bear arms. Gun rights are women’s rights. She can do literally all the things that she says she can’t do if she carried a .45

Macon Leighton · October 11, 2018 at 3:47 am

You dumb cunt. You literally have no idea what is happening about anything.

Monty Cantsin · October 11, 2018 at 4:18 am

I lived in a rough place in the 90's. One summer, I heard gunshots every night.
I've been attacked multiple times, threatened more times than I can count, and known guys who were hospitalized. I stopped locking my truck doors because the crap inside cost less than yet another window replacement.
Now, I live somewhere where I left my keys in my ignition overnight, no problem. The backdoor is always open for the cat, and my biggest attack was from a white lady with a yoga mat under one arm asking me in a snotty way for directions to a nearby cafe, while I was in my garage, on the phone.

This girl with the guitar ain't know shit about scary. Move to a nicer neighborhood

General Rendar · October 11, 2018 at 4:24 am

I was thinking the same thing. It's unwise to most of the things she was talking about. There are videos of men on their phones in the middle of the day being attacked. What's sick about this philosophy is that because someone has or is suffering at the hand of a man, the libs have the authority to make ANY man they choose suffer whether they deserve to or otherwise.

Masterpsflood · October 11, 2018 at 4:36 am

Who do we believe if a woman accuses another woman of sexual assault?

Ghost L · October 11, 2018 at 4:43 am

She can do all that, women are strong capable people, women can do whatever they want right?

Gruesome Fate · October 11, 2018 at 4:49 am

The ukulele girl is killing my soul yet ukulele girl is cute. Oh, Ukulele girl.

V · October 11, 2018 at 4:52 am

First off, got to put this out there, I'm not a feminist. That being said, if you're worried about being falsely accused of raping someone because it happens, why is it so out there for women to worry about being raped because it happens? It doesn't matter where you live, if you're a woman, you need to be cautious. It's just smart. Now if I lived in a state where I could carry and own a weapon, I'd feel better, but we do need to be aware. Men don't really have to worry about being raped, unless they're in prison.

cool hand · October 11, 2018 at 5:01 am

If she cannot do that she is living in Turdistan.

Eric sin · October 11, 2018 at 5:31 am