Steve Kornacki joins Morning Joe to break down the latest Senate race polling ahead of the midterms.
» Subscribe to MSNBC: http://on.msnbc.com/SubscribeTomsnbc

About: MSNBC is the premier destination for in-depth analysis of daily headlines, insightful political commentary and informed perspectives. Reaching more than 95 million households worldwide, MSNBC offers a full schedule of live news coverage, political opinions and award-winning documentary programming — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Connect with MSNBC Online
Visit msnbc.com: http://on.msnbc.com/Readmsnbc
Subscribe to MSNBC Newsletter: MSNBC.com/NewslettersYouTube
Find MSNBC on Facebook: http://on.msnbc.com/Likemsnbc
Follow MSNBC on Twitter: http://on.msnbc.com/Followmsnbc
Follow MSNBC on Instagram: http://on.msnbc.com/Instamsnbc

Midterm Path For Democrats To Take Senate Narrows | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Baltimorehop · October 12, 2018 at 3:39 am

Ask you self this honest question. Are you to believe some figures from something you never witnessed, just heard reported on a news station or, the massive crowds all over the USA who protest against everything that's going on in the government now. Time will tell. I think the so-called Blue Wave is going to wake up when it's time to wake up and bring it to the Red Wave, then we'll see what time it is. I believe Kavanaugh's appointment and the President's response is going to way major. Watch and see.

mjc 427 · October 12, 2018 at 4:18 am

I'm voting, I always do, especially after the Kanye West crazy meeting, if the elections don't go primarily blue, then I know the system is fixed.

victor soto · October 12, 2018 at 4:26 am

Once illegals vote, the Repugs will lose everything.

Andrew Kaplan · October 12, 2018 at 4:44 am

The Senate was never likely to go to the Dems. The Kavanaugh hearings didn’t change that fact one way or the other. In the days since the hearing, the Dems’ chances of taking the House have increased according to most polls. To say the Kavanaugh hearings were a disaster for Dems simply isn’t true.

Jim Battersbee · October 12, 2018 at 4:55 am

I have never seen a first world country collapse so fast and so many of its people be totally unaware that the disintegration is even happening.

Ryan · October 12, 2018 at 4:55 am

How does anyone in Texas vote for Cruz…dude's got the spine of a jelly fish

Give it up for Jackson Heights own, Mr. Randy Watson · October 12, 2018 at 4:57 am

Stupid Texas…

Lar M · October 12, 2018 at 5:52 am

Democrat must rig hard in this midterm.

Keith · October 12, 2018 at 6:11 am

👍😀👍#WALKAWAY👍😀👍

Kenneth Elliott · October 12, 2018 at 6:41 am

What a depressing video.

MWhaleK · October 12, 2018 at 7:21 am

What presumption of innocence? Kavanaugh went before the senate for a JOB INTERVIEW not a trail. Further more Bret A.K.A. Bart Kavanaugh pretty clearly lied under oath about a number of things as well as showing EXACTLY the kind partisan temperament we don't want in a judge.

Caprice Classic Channel's · October 12, 2018 at 8:33 am

One thing I see is tons of negative ad campaigns against Democrats. I have not seen one ad on Social Media for Democratic candidates. Misleading ads.against Democrats must play into this.

Uncle Luke40x · October 12, 2018 at 8:34 am

No one is talking about voter suppression. Same election tactics different election year.

Caprice Classic Channel's · October 12, 2018 at 8:54 am

I think the Kavanaugh hearings were a discusting display of indifference to blatant dishonesty, lack of government transparency, and misogynistic display as per usual by Republican Senator's and our so called President.

Andrew Rogers · October 12, 2018 at 9:27 am

Trump avoids real work

Johnny Murgatroyd · October 12, 2018 at 10:19 am

And they worshipped the Beast, saying: Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make war upon Him?

Mark Titus · October 12, 2018 at 10:41 am

Red Tsunami coming.

WWG1WGA

Freddy Future · October 12, 2018 at 10:47 am

Want to know why Republicans will win? Real working people want to b free of all this homophobe transgender politically correct over taxed over governed bs – Democrats keep listening to the polls .did u so well in 2016

Walter Ontiveros · October 12, 2018 at 11:01 am

Americans we must get control over this out of control president.

JJSC · October 12, 2018 at 11:26 am

If Democrats screw this up, they're done. Another, new party will emerge and supplant their pathetic donorshill Clintonbot corruptness.

Mike Cziraky · October 12, 2018 at 11:49 am

I am so looking forward to the epic meltdown from the left after the midterms

George Thompson · October 12, 2018 at 11:52 am

hillary rigged the election giving us trump,…while hillary and soros still control the DNC,….Uranium 1 still is not on the media agenda,…the dossier clinton gave to strok to frame trump,….I voted for that lying hag,…I just want her in prison now !

bootnsoot · October 12, 2018 at 12:02 pm

It I what it is. If you're going to vote then great. If not don't worry about it.
My neighbor voting or not or what I hear has nothing to do if I vote. I ALWAYS vote.

David Milligan · October 12, 2018 at 12:10 pm

The walls are closing in on the crazy Democrats