In this Majority Report clip, lawyer Jeff Gaddy on suing opioid manufacturers and distributors.

We need your help to keep providing free videos! Support the Majority Report’s video content by going to http://www.Patreon.com/MajorityReport

Watch the Majority Report live M–F at 12 p.m. EST at youtube.com/samseder or listen via daily podcast at http://Majority.FM

Download our FREE app: http://majorityapp.com

SUPPORT the show by becoming a member: http://jointhemajorityreport.com

LIKE us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/MajorityReport

FOLLOW us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MajorityFM

SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube: http://youtube.com/SamSeder

James Michael Campbell · October 12, 2018 at 1:04 am

Sweet

juan gomez · October 12, 2018 at 1:05 am

Trump said he wanted to execute drug dealers, well there are some at home so there' no need to import them.

The Russian Troll Network · October 12, 2018 at 1:12 am

Absolutely repugnant stuff
Trump 2020

bullwhip johnson · October 12, 2018 at 1:18 am

As long as the proceeds go to help the victims of opioid addiction.
Several states sued tobacco companies successfully. But, tobacco users never saw any money for treatment or, compensation.

Richard Avery · October 12, 2018 at 1:22 am

I agree 100%. Opiods are killing me. Even as we speak. I might not make it another week it's destroyed my life I'm in ruins.

bundycamp · October 12, 2018 at 1:24 am

Make gun companies pay for what they’ve done.

Vilhelmo De Okcidento · October 12, 2018 at 1:25 am

We're blaming the wrong people.

SuperSmashyfication · October 12, 2018 at 1:30 am

Gas the Sacklers

Mac Daddy · October 12, 2018 at 1:39 am

Ok, I was on opioids for 7 years. Same old story, I had a bad back injury and it was inflamed by a car accident. I started out on Hydros 5-325 then to 10-325 and the progression to Percs 10-325, Oxy’s 20,30 then 60’s then to Fentanyl patches with Oxy’s! I would run out of pills in no time and spent $50,000 over the last two years getting them off the street. My life was in shams. I just got tired of it. I checked myself into rehab and got my life back!
Was it hard, yes. Did I get sick, yes. I was dumb and didn’t want to take anything to help. After three days of no sleep and being the sickest I’ve ever been in my life I gave in and took Suboxone. That made all the sickness go away and I felt human again! After 3 weeks of taking that and slowly being tapered off I had made it! I still have to deal with depression and the craving of the escape the meds gave me but I’ll be sober 4 years October 27th this year. Please get help and get your life back. I would have been dead by now if I hadn’t stopped when I did. I look back and still regret those 7 years I lost but I’m human again now. Life is hard enough but when you start out as s legal addict and end up doing bad thing to feed that habit you are no longer yourself. Thank God For giving me enough strength to make it through. If I did it anyone can. God bless and hope you can find a way to get your life back if you are like I was.

Drunkle Stark · October 12, 2018 at 1:49 am

Opioids are a b!tch

Johnny Gamer · October 12, 2018 at 1:52 am

I'm from Alabama, I'll explain.

The reason Alabama has 6 laws that protect companies from law suits.

You can sue but! You can't say that it's a large company, you dnt say there are parties injured by defendant, you can't say/imply their wrong doing was malicious, you can't say anything negative, also the company gets to pick the area in Alabama that the Juorors are picked from (This allows Companies to Offer that area "Bonuses" which will then agree with them.)

There are others the above that was 2 fucking laws.

I was screwed over by StateFarm now I can't walk, I hurt every minute (Think Premanant Labor Pain) I had over 278,000$ owed in medical bills, StateFarm illegal bought the frozen debt then sherded it 2 weeks before the cost case.

I can't work, I'm losing feeling in my left arm and muscle lose.

I worked in Surgery prior, now I can't play operation without fucking up.

They tried to discredit me by stating I was a Far Leftist (like that's s bad thing) that I speak harshly and abrasively to authority and that I don't believe in Jesus.

I made it a point after the wreck happened to use my mind to help the poor in StateFarm's choice of Area and I had a good rep that others wouldn't stand against me.

I was even cited locating stolen automobiles, stopping abusive shit stains, more.

So they acted illegally to fuck me over.

They offered 40k before court, knowing if I went to court with no debt I'd lose.

See 3rd law.

A Person has to follow the above 2 laws and get a judgement of 100k before you can get pain and suffering.

Alabama is shitty, when people talk about Why Companies would move here, they don't understand how the System protects Corporations that actively harm people.

When they talk about these states "Using more social safety nets than others" that's true but it's because Capitalist make working here dangerous nd many bodies are chewed up, the Baby Boomers fucked over the entire world and genarations suffer for their selfish idiocy.

Insurance of any type is a scam…

If you're not born rich the entire system seeks to keep you poor.

Roy Graham · October 12, 2018 at 1:59 am

Please check this guy out https://youtu.be/8lLvh0Y0TTY

Solomon Kane · October 12, 2018 at 2:37 am

Its the globalists and the CIA.

Grace Ann Pierce · October 12, 2018 at 4:09 am

this needs to be talked about so much more. I knew this was so true after i had been on vicaden and fentynal for 3 yrs and did not get off them for 10 more years. Pain from hip surgeries in childhood – already had 1 new hip, 8 yrs before (v/f) and would need the other – then cracked pelvic bone and pain from child back surgeries – then a 1s't hip needed repair and now i do need the other done so i can walk – the pills and patch were not doing what was needed (took 3 yrs and alot of pain to get off) – 60 yr span of hospitals and surgery and LIFE. I know my pain meds and others. don't want to "know" the synthetics – they are wrong in so many ways and our people are walking around in so much pain. Growing is best in so many ways . We have to stop the "INSANITY", that has taken the repubs — since " donnie " was "voted" "ruler". We all make mistakes – except "donnie" . Power, Money, greed, control, " always winning" "lies" are not who we are. So we have to fix us . Run – Walk – Crawl to the polls, Talk to everyone – VOTE ….whew …..